Friday, April 25, 2008

last day of class



Elizabeth and I were so efficient during this whole process that we were only in studio till 11 o'clock and that was after a nice relaxing break.  I am so proud of how our game turned out.  I think we created a fun game with a cohesive design and some humor.  I know I still can't do this blog so this paragraph is going to be below all my pictures which looks stupid.  But these are pictures of us playing the games on the last day.  
Ah, yes well once again the image uploading is failing.  So I'll take a moment to comment on the games.  
Chock - a - block:  I dominated in this one, winning 3 games in a row and becoming the champion of my group.  This was a really fun game for kids to learn spacial relations or as Caitlin suggested, a lovely gentlemen's game.  The packaging and blocks were wonderfully done and the directions were clear.  Also, I was very happy with the change in size they made since last critique.
Say What? - This game was fun, it improved a lot as far as clarity goes.  The colored cards and explanation on the back of the directions really helped the game along.  Also Betsy and Jen definitely added more articles like we had suggested. 
What's for Lunch? - The packaging was really cute and portable.  They made some nice improvements since last crit by adding LOTS more adjective cards and some new food items.
Sha-hair-a-zod  - I'm spelling it how you say it.  This game was absolutely beautiful.  The cards and backs and packaging were amazingly well done.  The concept of story-telling during the game is really cool, but the hardest part is getting through the directions.  I think we discussed having a hotline to call when things get confusing?? 
Pink Milk - need I say anything more??  


No comments: