Friday, April 25, 2008

pink milk heaven right there
here is a video of my group playing our game.  Note the joy and the interaction among players.  

Check it out, Pink Milk the card game.  I really enjoyed this project.  At the end, when I realized that we had essentially created everything about this game, I was so excited.  It was a really rewarding feeling.  I'm really happy that me and my partner worked so well together and were able to pull it off.  I can't wait to take it home and make my family play it and show it off and build a shrine for it.   

2 comments:

Whole E. Piehole said...

I'm the thief? The only thing I've ever stolen is Marvin's heart.

The improvements on your game made it flawless during game play. Also, your board (how it folded out of the milk carton) was awesome. I feel like our professors are always talking about the goal of taking up less space on the shelf in retail stores, and your game definitely had that going for it.

MeatRepeat said...

Okay, let's just get this out of the way before i gets any worse.
Strawberry milk is disgusting.
Horribly disgusting.
But the fact it is so disgusting makes your game all that much funnier.
And really, your game already has this very unique sense of humor woven into it. From the packaging, to the cards, to just the fact that it centers around an unnatural lust for pink milk. That humor really adds a distinct flavor.
A flavor far more palatable thank strawberry milk.