Friday, April 18, 2008

the uploading stopped working so I'll just write for now. 
First we played Will and Griff's game.  It was confusing because none of the colors were printed, but it's a really interesting idea and actually involves a thought process.  Also there is tons of interaction throughout the game amongst the players.
Then we played Pete's game.  That one was super fun, I'm a fan of kid's games.  Naturally, Caitlyn(sorry if I spelled your name wrong) and I won.  This game was unique because it was really the only one that involved spacial layouts. 
Then we played Susannah and Caitlyn's game.  I love this one!!! I would so buy a copy.  The graphics and design of the cards is really nice, and the game is just really fun.  There is a lot of interaction between players because the game stimulates a lot of discussion. 
Then our group played the best game of all, mine and Elizabeth's Pink Milk game. They gave us some good feedback and (as seen below because my posts aren't really in order) we made some changes to the game. 
Then we played "Say What?"  That was really great too.  It was a really unique idea, and good for all ages.  The cards just needed to be jazzed up a bit.  
This was a fun and extremely helpful play.  I can't wait to see all the games with their revisions and final packaging!!



No comments: